Saturday, September 1, 2018

Grateful Heart


I wanted to play around with my new bundle 
Falling For Leaves and I kept thinking about the 
copper embossing powder with this set.
I stamped the big leaf in VersaMark ink and heat 
embossed it with the copper powder on Sahara Sand card stock. 
 I did the same for the sentiment but on Very Vanilla.
 I cut the sentiment with a Stitched Circle and the leaf with the 
matching die set. I cut another leaf in Blackberry Bliss card stock
and place behind. 
I used the strip of wood from the Country Lane DSP
with some Sand twine from a kit plus a leaves trinket in copper.
I layered it all on a piece of Bliss card stock
 and then a Very Vanilla base.
Can't wait to play more with this set and dies...loves leaves!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Falling For Leaves
Ink: VesraMark
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla,
Blackberry Bliss, Country Lane DSP
Copper emboss powder, heat tool, 
Leaves trinket in copper, twine, 
Stitched Shapes dies, Detailed Leaves dies


No comments:

Post a Comment