Sunday, September 9, 2018

CTS288 Thinking Of You Falling Leaf

CTS288


I first grabbed the Country Lane DSP 
and this Blackberry Bliss pattern and added it to 
a piece of white card stock then a Blackberry base.
I then had no idea what I wanted to do so sat staring for a long time.
I then added the white and Blackberry cards to the side
 after some corner rounding.
  I then thought I would add the detailed leaf but did not know
what color i would do with the white and Blackberry.
I then decided to try the white solid die
 and then a Blackberry detailed die. And BAM!- I had what I did 
not know I wanted. I grabbed my Colorful Seasons set
 and heat embossed the sentiment in white emboss powder to finish it off.
Oh, wait I did add a pearl to really finish it off.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Country Lane DSP
pearl, Detailed Leaves dies, corner rounder, 
white emboss powder, heat tool





1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL,Windy! I would never expect all this purple from you, but it's LOVELY! Such a great use of this sketch.

    ReplyDelete