Saturday, September 29, 2018

CTS291 You're The Best!

CTS291


I do not use Bouquet Blooms enough.  Cute set and dies!
I grabbed it when i saws the circles for this sketch.
I stamped the top one in Crushed Curry, middle one in 
Mango Melody, and bottom in Calypso Coral. 
I added the sentiment in memento Tuxedo Black.
I layered the white background to the black card stock and 
then a Mango base.
I finished it off when some sequin I think in Petal Pink
 but they looked yellowish so on they went!

Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bouquet Blooms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mango Melody,
Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Basic adhesive-backed sequins





1 comment:

  1. WOW! Such a great showcase of this circle image and use of this sketch. I love this card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete