Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Lovely Day For The Paper Players 432



So excited to be joining the design team at The Paper Players!
I made this card weeks ago in for this wonderful challenge this week.
Then I have been traveling for 3 weeks and now I am trying to 
 remember what I created!
I did use the wonderful Gingham Gala DSP in
Lemon Lime Twist for the background layered on a white base.
I then stamped on the white piece in Call Me Clover ink 
with the lovely floral stamp twice. 
I then stamped the butterflies from the same set called Beauty Abounds
and cut them with the matching dies called Butterfly Beauty thinlits dies.
 I loved stamping them in the bright colors of the rainbow!
I picked the Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, 
Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, and Gorgeous Grape colors.
I stamped the sentiment in Poppy from the Forever Lovely set. 
I layered that on a piece of Poppy Parade and then finished it off with
Lemon Lime Twist sequins.
I looks fresh and spring like!  
I had so many ideas for this challenge because I love rainbows.
But butterflies are always fun to stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogpost.com
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Lovely, Beauty Abounds
Paper: Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP, 
Poppy Parade
Ink: Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, 
Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist,
Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape, and Call Me Clover
Butterfly Beauty thinlits dies, Lemon Lime Twist sequins-retired 







5 comments:

  1. I just love that gingham paper and the cute rainbow butterflies! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Windy - so lovely to have you on board over at The Paper Players and how lovely that your first guest designer card is such a triumph of rainbow colour! Those little butterflies nestled among the vines are so pretty and the lime gingham adds a wonderful touch of freshness and Spring. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you stamping and creating with us, Windy! A perfect start to your Paper Players "career", this sweet confection is a picture of spring! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative, Windy! I love how you made the butterflies in the rainbow colors! Welcome to the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Windy! SO excited that you are guest designing with us! Such a fun card with those bright and coloful butterflies. The gingham background is a perfect touch. So fun!

    ReplyDelete