Thursday, March 28, 2019

Rejoicing


This is my Easter card for classes next week.
I had to go with purple and use the wonder Gingham Gala DSP
also in same color.  I started with the white base and 
added the piece of Highland Heather card stock 
ran through with the Tufted embossing folder. 
I placed a strip of designer paper in Heather on the side.
I cut the stitched rectangle in white and stamped the 
floral image in Memento Tuxedo Black and then the 
sentiment in Heather.
Both are from the new set called His Grace.
I colored the floral image with Stampin Blends
markers in Highland Heather and Call Me Clover. 
I finished it with a cross cut from the Wood Textures DSP 
with the Cross of Hope dies and added a small pearl to the middle.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: His Grace
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Gingham Gala DSP,
Whisper White, Highland Heather
Ink: Highland Heather, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Call Me Clover
Cross Of Hope dies, Tufted embossing folder, pearl,
Stitched Rectangle dies 




No comments:

Post a Comment