Monday, March 11, 2019

FMS378 Thinking Of You With Tropical Chic




When I saw this sketch challenge, I thought of these leaves!
Not sure why but I do love to create with this suite!
I did turn the layout for a portrait card.
I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green
and the took a sponge dauber inked in 
Shaded Spruce and dabbed it on then stamped on 
white card stock.  I cut them out with the matching die.
I layered them on a piece of Tropical Escape DSP
layered on a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock
then wrapped with white twine.
I stamped the sentiment on a white banner from the 
Beautiful Day set in Granny Apple Green ink. 
All was placed on a Granny Apple Green base
and I finished it off with some of the same color 
glitter dots. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Tropical Chic and Beautiful Day
Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Granny Apple Green, 
Whisper White, Shaded Spruce
Ink: Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green
Tropical dies, Granny Apple Green enamel glitter dots
white twine, banner punch-retired







2 comments:

  1. The sketch looks great turned on its side. And those leaves are colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete