Sunday, March 24, 2019

PP434 Thinking Of You With Painted Seasons




I love this suite- set, dies and designer paper.
I did not buy it right away since I was out of the country
 for almost a month but I kept seeing great projects with it
so had to get it and play.
For this card, I laid the DSP on a Pool Party base. I then 
added the strip of Call Me Clover to it.
I stamped the flowers and leaves on white card stock in 
Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist ink.
I cut them with the matching dies called Four Seasons dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Day in 
Call Me Clover and cut it with the label die from Petals & More dies.
I few pearls on the flowers to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Seasons, Beautiful Day
Ink: Call Me Clover, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Painted Seasons DSP, Whisper White,
Call Me Clover, Pool Party
Four Seasons dies, Petals & More dies, pearls







4 comments:

  1. I love this bundle, too, Windy! I think the colors and images are so soft and pretty...and your card is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That designer paper is so pretty! Gorgeous card Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Windy! I was determined not to cave on this set, but eventually couldn't resist those gorgeous papers (I'm blaming the lovely LeAnne for that!) Your card design is so seamless and perfectly co-ordinated - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, this is gorgeous! Love that DSP and the beautiful color combo! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete