Sunday, March 17, 2019

PP433 Better With You





As soon as I saw this challenge, I knew I wanted to 
try stamping the butterflies in Memento Tuxedo Black and 
then sponging color on them. This was the perfect 
one layer project.
I stamped my sentiment from the Butterfly Gala set
and then the butterflies being careful to ink only the large ones.
I then took a sponge dauber and dabbed Mango Melody ink and some then 
Calypso Coral on others. 
I finished with a few black rhinestones for a bling. 
Hope you can head over and play along this week at 
Thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White
sponge dauber, black rhinestones





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! Those butterflies just flutter all over your pretty card! Perfect one-layer creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect one layer card, Windy! I love how you sponged the color on the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, your sponged butterflies are perfect for the one layer card! I love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the sponged butterflies..so fun for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is a one layer classic Windy - those sponged butterflies frame your sentiment beautifully. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, I love the sponged butterflies, they are perfect for this challenge and the warm colors really do pop off the page. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week with this wonderful butterfly card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love the sponged butterflies and your beautiful sentiment! Perfect one layer card! XX

    ReplyDelete