Thursday, March 7, 2019

PP431 Spring Fever Challenge

Happy to be back but trying to get in the groove again!
Hope you are feeling the spring fever.




This just screams spring to me!
I used a white base and then a lovely piece of the 
Gingham Gala DSP in Highland Heather. 
I cut the floral die from Springtime 
Impressions thinlits dies in white card stock.
I then cut a Heather and a white stitched rectangle and 
stamped some flowers plus a sentiment 
with the Abstract Impressions set.
I finished it up with the pearls in the upper corner.

Head over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com to play along!

Hope you have an awesome day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape,
Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Gingham Gala, Whisper White,
Highland Heather
Springtime Impressions thinlits dies,
Stitched Rectangle dies, pearls 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy! This is lovely! I love how you've allowed that die to play a background role (even though it's beautiful standout). I've been thinking about pulling out that die to play with it. You've inspired me. Welcome back! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Beautiful card (as usual)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty! And, the exciting thing is that I have all of these ingredients to make this!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete