Friday, March 22, 2019

Birthday Tea


Finally playing with the Tea Together bundle. 
I designed this card with the tea pot and I 
designed a Mother's Day card for classes with the cup
posting next week.
I stamped the tea pot, flower and the sentiment on white card stock in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut the pot and flower with the 
matching dies called Tea Time plus All That You Are set for the sentiment.
I cut the sentiment with a circle die
 and layered it on a stitched circle in Coastal Cabana.
I colored a little around the pot and on the handle with my Pool Party
Stampin Blend marker. The flower with colored with the Calypso
Coral and Old Olive Blends. Love the added pearl in the middle!
I layered these on a pearlized doily, ran some ribbon around the 
Tea Room DSP and a layer of white before laying on the Coastal Cabana base.  
A quick bow with the same Coral ombre ribbon finished it off. 
Great addition to my birthday card stash!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tea Together, All That You Are, 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Paper: Tea Room DSP, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, 
Pearlized doily, pearl, Tea Time dies, Layering Circle dies,
Stitched Shapes dies, Calypso Coral ombre ribbon



1 comment: