Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hello Beautiful



I saw this water color butterfly in a demo magazine 
I get called Stampin' Success. I stamped the 
butterfly from Butterfly Gala set on water color paper 
with Bermuda Bay ink. I then lightly sprayed it once with water. 
I then took my aqua painter and added a little Daffodil Delight 
and Coastal Cabana ink to the big butterfly.
I punched them out with matching punch.
I then stamped the sentiment from the same set in Bermuda
on the white stitched die and added it all to the 
three strips of Daffodil Gingham Gala DSP on 
the white base.

Another submission for the spring challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com
Hope you have a spring-y day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Gingham Gala DSP, Whisper White, water color paper
Butterfly Duet punch, Wonderful Floral dies, rhinestone






2 comments:

  1. So cute and springy, Windy! Love, love love this card! Stampin' Success is such a great inspirational resource. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Windy! Thanks for telling us how you did differently than Stampin Success. Glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete