Friday, December 6, 2019

Casing The Mini With Parisian Beauty


I love playing with the new Parisian suite in the mini catalog 
starting in January 2020. I decided to case this one from the 
catalog on page 14. I used Lovely Lipstick card stock for the base 
and a piece ran though the Parisian Flourish emboss folder. 
I used the Frost White shimmer paint rubbed over with a sponge. 
I though it would be lighter but I still like the pearl-like effect. 
I cut the center with a Layering Oval die to make a window.
I added the Crumb Cake card stock stamped with the script stamp 
from Parisian Beauty in Lipstick ink.
I stamped the tower on white in Soft Suede and cut it with matching die
called Parisian dies. I also stamped the flowers from Forever Blossoms set
in Soft Suede and colored with Stampin Blends markers in Old Olive
and Petal Pink. I hand snipped the flowers since do not have the dies yet.
I stamped the sentiment from Forever Blossoms with Soft Suede ink.
It turned out so adorable!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Parisian Beauty & Forever Blossoms
Ink: Soft Suede and Lovely Lipstick
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Petal Pink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick
Parisian dies, Parisian Flourish emboss folder, Shimmer paint-Frost White,
Layering Oval dies





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy! I love the shine you got on that embossed panel. ♥

    ReplyDelete