Monday, December 2, 2019

Hello Timeless Tropical Set




Playing around with some more of the Tropical Oasis suite today.
I ran a piece of Grapefruit Grove card stock through with the 
Coastal Weave emboss folder and then rubbed some
 Soft Suede ink on to "antique" it.
I layered it on a Whisper White base.
I stamped the hibiscus flower on white with the Memento Tuxedo Black 
ink fro the Timeless Tropical and then colored with Calypso Coral
 and Pineapple Punch Stampin Blends markers.
 I cut it out with the matching die from In The Tropics dies. 
I stamped the leaves in Old Olive and colored them with the
light Soft Sea Foam Stampin Blends and cut them with matching dies, too.
I cut more small leaves with in Old Olive card stock. 
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Soft Suede on white 
and cut it out with a tag die from the Ornate Frames dies set.
I added a double linen thread bow to the tag.
I also rubbed some Wink Of Stella on the center of the flower
but not it shows up in the photos.

Hope you have a blessed Monday and thanks 
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless tropical
Ink: Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Old Olive
Stampin Blends markers-Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral,
Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive,
Coastal Weave emboss folder, In The Tropics dies, 
Ornate Frames dies, linen thread, sponge

1 comment:

  1. The antiqued effect of the Soft Suede on the Grapefruit Grove background is brilliant. Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete