Sunday, December 8, 2019

PP471 Beautiful Season




I have not used nearly enough snowflakes this year!
I decided to grab the snowflakes from Seasonal Layers dies
in gold foil for this color challenge by LeAnne today.
I stamped the background on white card stock with my 
Seaside Spray ink and my D size clear block. 
I added the snowflakes and some rhinestones colored
 with my Seaside Spray Stampin Blends marker.
I stamped the sentiment from So Many Stars in Golden Glitz ink.
I layered with more gold foil and place on my Crumb Cake base.
Super quick and elegant. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and come over to 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com to play along with our last challenge for 2019!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: So Many Stars
Ink: Golden Glitz, Seaside Spray
Paper: Gold foil, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Seasonal Layers dies, rhinestones, clear block D




10 comments:

  1. Your gold snowflakes are gorgeous, Windy! So pretty against the blue! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is absolutely stunning! I love how you added that pop of Seaside Spray by simply inking up a stamp block. I love the textured look it lends. The trio of gold snowflakes look fabulous, too. I always forget about those dies, so perfect for all seasons. It has been so much fun creating with you over at The Paper Players! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about the pretty snowflakes in this set. Gotta use them! They look great in this color combo - I really like the gold. A beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold snowflakes..so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! You used those snowflakes beautifully...I think that die set is so versatile! Thanks for making my colors look fabulous this week! And thanks for treating us to your beautiful creations each week as a Guest Designer! We'll miss you, I hope you continue to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, this is so beautiful! I love snowflakes and these are just fabulous! Great way to use the color combo! We have loved having you as a GD! Love all your creations! So fun to get to know you! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, Windy! You are so talented, and such an inspiration. It was so much fun having you as a Guest Designer and creating alongside you again. It reminded me of the old PPA days! Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally rocked these colors in this gorgeous snowflake design! I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better as we guested with the team and wanted to wish you a very happy and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Windy. you really rocked the colors and I love those beautiful snowflakes. So glad you joined us as a GD this year
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those gold snowflakes and square inked panel behind - beautifully clean and festive! I have so enjoyed your creations as part of our Guest Design team this year - you will be missed! I'll be sure to pop by from time to time and hope to see you in our gallery in the new year too! Merry Christmas wishes!

    ReplyDelete