Thursday, December 19, 2019

Lovely Lily In Corals


Yesterday's card and this one are inspired by Artisan Design Team 
member Angela Meiritz-Reid over at stampingbeauty.blogspot.com
You can see her cards here.

Here is the other lily I water colored at the same time as yesterday's card.
I stamped the lily, the pad, and the leaves in VersaMark ink
on water color paper in white emboss powder.
 I cut them with the matching dies and colored them with my aqua painter.
I used Calypso Coral, Mango Melody and Petal Pink on the flower.
I used Granny Apple Green for the pad and leaves. 
I also cut the detailed die in the water color paper just for thickness.
I could have added some color to it. 
I stamped on the background with my Mango Melody ink and the 
Artisan Textures stamp set. Bling was added in Pumpkin Pie rhinestones.
I layered on apiece of the lovely Lily Impressions DSP and then 
a white card base. 
Sweet card and I left the sentiment off so can use for any occasion.

The Lovely Lily Pad set and the matching dies called Lily Pad dies
along the Lily Impression DSP can all be earned for free when 
SAB (sale-a-bration) starts in January 2020.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Windy

Stamp set: Lovely Lily Pad, Artisan Textures
Ink: VersaMark, Calypso Coral,
Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Mango Melody
Paper: Whisper White, Lily Impression DSP,
water color paper
aqua painter, heat tool, white emboss powder,
Holiday rhinestones-Pumpkin Pie, Lily Pad dies



No comments:

Post a Comment