Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lovely Lily In Pinks


My cards today and tomorrow are inspired by Artisan Design Team
member Angela Meiritz-Reid over at here

I sat down to water color some of these images from the 
Lovely Lily Pad set in the SAB (sale-a-bration) brochure.
I have this card and another one for you tomorrow.
I stamped on water color paper in VersaMark ink
the lily, the lily pad and two leaves. I heat embossed them in white.
Yes, it was hard to see!
I then water colored then with my aqua painter.
The flower was done in Lovely Lipstick, Flitry Flamingo and 
Petal Pink inks. The pad and leaves in Call Me Clover. 
I cut them with the matching dies called Lily Pad dies.
Both the stamp set and dies you can earn for free during 
SAB starting Jan. 3rd. 2020.
I then stamped the texture stamp from 
Artisan Textures set in VersaMark 
and heat embossed in gold emboss powder on white card stock.
I added the panel of white to a white base.
I added some gold thread behind plus a few gold pearls.
I liked it with no sentiment on the front so can use for any occasion.

Hope you have a blessed Wednesday 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lovely Lily Pad, Artisan Textures
Ink: VersaMark, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover,
Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink.
Paper: Whisper White and water color
Heat tool, white emboss powder, aqua painter,
Lily Pad dies, gold pearls, gold thread




1 comment: