Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Let It Snow Diaper Fold Treat Holder




I made 14 of these last week to give to my Bible study group this week.
I took a 6 x 6 piece of the wonderful Let It Snow DSP and 
did the fold then added the snowman image stamped in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink from Snowman Seasons punch out
 of Whisper White card stock with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
I did a little coloring with my Stampin Blends markers in 
Pool Party, Real Red and Calypso Coral.
 I added some Real Red behind with the Everyday Punch.
Of course, I added some yummy chocolate piece to the pouch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Snowman Seasons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Let In Snow DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
1 3/4" circle punch, Everyday punch 





No comments:

Post a Comment