Wednesday, December 4, 2019

GDP218 A Lily Pad Get Well





I saw two water lilies when I saw this sketch..probably 
because I really wanted to use this new bundle and paper
from the SAB(sale-a-bration) brochure which starts in January 2020.
You can earn these products free when you buy from the 
annual catalog and the new mini catalog which starts also in Jan.
I grabbed this beautiful designer print from the Lily Impressions DSP
and fell in love with the purple in it. Yes, purple is my fav color and 
I love to create with it, too!
I added it to the white base and the stamped the flowers
from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and cut it out with the
 matching dies called Lily Pad dies.
I stamped the lilies in Blackberry Bliss and colored them with the
Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends markers. 
I stamped the lily pads in Pretty Peacock on Pool Party
card stock and cut them out. I placed them side by side
and layered my flowers on. 
I stamped the sentiment from another new stamp set 
called Timeless Tulips in Blackberry Bliss ink and a white banner.
I finished it off with a pink rhinestone.
Hope you enjoy your day and come play over at 
global-design-project.com
 Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

Stamp set: Lovely Lily Pad, Timeless Tulips
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blends markers- Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Lily Impressions DSP
Lily Pad dies, Noble Peacock rhinestone in Melon Mambo,
 banner punch-retired

1 comment:

  1. A brilliant interpretation of this sketch and great showcase of these new goodies! ♥

    ReplyDelete