Thursday, December 5, 2019

FMS414 Tropical Congratulations




I am over the moon excited with this Tropical Oasis suite!
Also excited to use in this sketch from freshlymadesketch.blogspot.com 
I used the stamp set called Timeless Tropical and the matching dies 
called In The Tropics with the designer paper called Tropical Oasis.
I also love the Coastal Weave 3D emboss folder which I used here with the 
Crumb Cake card stock and then rubbed a bit of Crumb Cake ink over it.
I cut the pineapple in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive card stocks. 
I stamped over them with the leaf stamp in the set in Crushed Curry
 on the yellow and Old Olive ink on the green.
I popped them up on the background and added some of the awesome DSP
on the side plus a strip of white stamped in Pretty Peacock ink
from the Well Said stamp set. I added it all to a Crumb Cake base 
and finished it off with some linen thread around the pineapple die.
You might see this suite a lot from me so get ready!

Hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Timeless Tropical and Well Said
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive  
Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Tropical Oasis DSP,
Whisper White
In The Tropics dies, Coastal Weave 3D emboss folder, linen thread

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE the use of the pineapple on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New toys! I love how you've used them on your card and the combination of colours is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete