Tuesday, May 12, 2020

CTS371 Hello Pineapple!




Well Hello Pineapple!
Yes, this card is busy but so Tropical!
Perfect for the sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I started with the So Saffron base and layered on
the suede print designer paper and then the  floral prints to 
top and bottom all from the Tropical Oasis DSP.
I then stamped the leave on a piece of Old Olive
in the same ink and cut out the top of the pineapple.
I then did the same on So Saffron piece with Saffron ink
and cut the detailed pineapple body.
 I then glued it to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock 
and hand trimmed around. I used same Into The Tropics dies 
to cut the two small leaves in Shaded Spruce card stock.
The flower I stamped from the Timeless Tropical set in
Lovely Lipstick and then colored it my Lovely Lipstick 
Stampin Blend and then cut out plus a small 
Lipstick flower to add to middle. I also added a 
glitter gold gem to middle of flower.
I finished it up with the white Stitched Labels die
stamped with the sentiment in Lipstick ink.

Hope you have a beautiful day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Paper: So Saffron, Tropical Oasis DSP,
Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Old Olive, 
Daffodil Delight and Lovely Lipstick
Stampin Blends-Lovely Lipstick
Into The tropics dies, Stitched Labels dies,
glimmer gold gem

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the sketch, Windy! Such a bright-and-cheery card! ♥

    ReplyDelete