Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fabfri190 Simply The Best!




When I saw this bright color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I thought about my tulip set but decided to use the 
Tulip builder punch instead. 
I started with punching a Melon Mambo, a Flirty Flamingo 
and a Blushing Bride tulip along with Call Me Clover leaves. 
I then added these to a piece of Pineapple Punch
card stock with the Basket Weave embossing folder.
I layered it with a piece of Melon Mambo card stock 
and placed on the white base.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases set
in Melon Mambo ink on a white label I punched 
with the Lovely Labels pick a punch.
I finished it off with the glitter enamel dots in Melon Mambo.

Thanks for stopping by
 and hopefully you can play along in the color challenge!
Windy

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch,
Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride
Tulip building punch, Lovely Label pick a punch
Glitter enamel dots in Melon Mambo, Basket Weave embossing folder


4 comments:

  1. I love this cheerful floral take on our challenge colors! The basketweave background and the enamel dots are nice touches of texture! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Spring-y, Windy - that bright background with the texture behind your cute flowers is like getting a floral delivery! So cheerful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, bold, beautiful. Simply the best! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the bright embossed background, fun way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete