Thursday, May 14, 2020

FabFri189 Positive Ornate Thanks




I wanted to use the lovely color combo of 
Grapefruit Grove, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron again 
before Grapefruit Grove retires in a few weeks.
It was perfect for this sketch over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
and for the Positive Thoughts bundle.
I used a Grapefruit base and added a print 
from a retired pack of in colors in Grapefruit Grove.
I cut the white detailed die from the Nature's Thoughts dies
and stamped the large leaves in Mint Macaron.
I then stamped the flower in Blackberry Bliss and the 
butterfly in Grapefruit. I cut these with the matching dies.
I also cut the grapefruit flowers and some Mint leaves.
I colored a rhinestone in Blackberry bliss to add to my butterfly.
For the sentiment, I cut a stitched die from Ornate Layers dies
in Grapefruit card stock and stamped the sentiment 
from Ornate Thanks set in Blackberry.
I finished it up with a thick Grapefruit Grove twine bow.

Hope you have a sweet day and
 thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Ornate Thanks and Positive Thoughts
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Grapefruit Grove, In color DSP, Whisper White,
Mint Macaron
Ornate Layers dies, Thick twine in Grapefruit Grove,
Nature's Thoughts dies, rhinestone

3 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! So cheerful! I like the details of the other die cuts behind the big flower and the rhinestone on the butterfly. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy - love these colors! This has been a sleeper hit bundle for me - so versatile and delicate. Love your little arrangement! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and fun design! Perfect way to use that sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete