Friday, May 8, 2020

GDP239 Cherish Moments





When I saw the wedding challenge over
 at global-design-project.com
I decided to open my package of Bird Ballad laser-cut cards.
I added a piece of Purple Posy card stock to the inside.
I then stamped the blossoms from Forever Blossoms set
on Very Vanilla in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored them with the Stampin Blends
in Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.
I cut it out with the matching dies and added some pearls.
I then stamped the sentiment from the same set on the strip
 of Vanilla in Gorgeous Grape ink.
Sweet and quick card!

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Blossoms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Purple Posy, Highland Heather,
Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Purple Posy
Bird Ballad laser-cut cards
Cherry Blossoms dies, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment