Thursday, May 21, 2020

FF0059 Mermaid Kisses




I love my Magical Mermaid set! Not sure I want to give it up
even though it is retiring this month.
I loved getting to use it for the challenge this week 
over at festivefridaychallenge.com and making a sweet scene!
I used merpeople, coral, water, starfish and the sentiment
could be a pun.
I started with a piece of Sahara Sand for the background. 
I used my sponge roller it add the Bermuda Bay ink on.
I used a sponge to dab a bit on the bottom.
I stamped the shells/sand bits in Early Espresso ink
along the bottom. 
I then stamped lots of sea weed in same ink. 
I cut coral from Under The Sea dies in Bermuda Bay card stock.
I also cut a few starfish from those same dies. 
For my mermaid, I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and colored with Stampin Blends markers.
I used Pineapple Punch for her hair, Ivory for her skin
and lots of purples for her scales/tail.
I used Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Purple Posy.
I then hand snipped her out and added clear Wink Of Stella 
on her tail for sparkle.
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on Sahara Sand
and cut it with a Layering Circle die. 
I also stamped the starfish in the sentiment in Pineapple Punch
and hand snipped it out to add on the sentiment. 
All was added to a Sahara Sand base.
I love the pop of purples!

Hope you have a magical day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Magical Mermaid
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Pineapple Punch
Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blends- Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather,
Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy, Ivory
Paper; Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Under The Sea dies, Layering Circle dies, sponge roller, 
Wink Of Stella-clear



2 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful card, Windy! I think you should keep Magical Mermaid in your stash. Thanks for joining us again at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. It is a magical card. THank you for stamping along with Festive Friday CHallenge

    ReplyDelete