Friday, May 1, 2020

GDP238 Blue Chair


Happy First Day of May!!!



I decided when I saw the sketch challenge over at 
global-design-project.com this week, I would do some water coloring.
I used water color paper and my aqua painter to add 6 shades of blue.
I started at bottom with Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay,
Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Seaside Spray. 
I then cut the white swirl die from Painted Labels dies and added the 
Pacific Point chair cut from Seasonal Layers dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from Colorful Seasons in Early Espresso
on a white banner. 
I layered all on a Pacific Point base and added some sequin 
from a Paper Pumpkin kit for bling. 

Hope you have a relaxing day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay,
Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Seaside Spray
Paper: Pacific Point, Water color paper, Whisper White
Painted Labels dies, Seasonal Layers dies, sequin, aqua painter


No comments:

Post a Comment