Wednesday, May 27, 2020

PP492 Beach Moments




I think I used 8 different colors to water color 
this scene from the Beautiful Moments set
and the thepaperplayers.blogspot.com sketch challenge.
I stamped the scene on white shimmer paper
with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I used my aqua painter to add Sahara Sand for 
sand, Coastal Cabana for water, and Mango Melody for the 
summer sky. 
On the girls, I used Soft Suede for one hair and Daffodil Delight 
for the other, Calypso Coral on the left dress and Flirty Flamingo
on the right dress. Finished with Gray Granite for the buckets.
I layered some Coastal Cabana behind the scene 
and placed them on the Crumb Cake background.
I then stamped the sentiment in Memento on the 
Coastal Cabana label I punched on one end 
with the new Lovely Labels pick a punch.

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana,
Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight,
Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Calypso Coral 
Paper: Crumb Cake, shimmer white, Coastal Cabana
aqua painter, Lovely Labels pick a punch


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little scene you've created, I love it! I can't wait for those summer days! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene - just perfectly created and colored. I can almost hear the waves! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and bought it. Love the card you made! So sentimental and beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete