Friday, May 29, 2020

GDP242 A Little Poppies Note




Trying to use the loads of retiring designer paper I have before 
they all retire next week. I grabbed some Peaceful Poppies in two designs 
for the sketch challenge over at global-design-project.com this week.
I added the floral print to the Blackberry Bliss base.
I then added the purple dotted print on top after running some 
Poppy Parade ribbon around. 
I then cut a white label from the new Tasteful Labels dies and stamped 
the poppies from the Painted Poppies set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I colored the flowers with Stampin Blends in Old Olive, Poppy Parade,
and Blackberry Bliss. I stamped the sentiment from Butterfly Gala 
in Black ink on the Poppy Parade banner I cut from those same 
Tasteful Labels dies. 
I just seemed to be in need of a butterfly, too!
So I cut a Poppy one from the Nature's Thoughts dies.
I added the mini rhinestone for bling on the little guy!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a blessed weekend!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Poppies and Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Poppy Parade,
and Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White,
Peaceful Poppies DSP
Tasteful Labels dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, 
Poppy Parade weave ribbon, rhinestone




No comments:

Post a Comment