Monday, June 1, 2020

FMS437 Good Things




Yes, I love this set-Tasteful Touches!
It is in the new 2020-2021 SU! annual catalog and starts this week.
I have to hand snip those flowers but they are worth it and 
so happy they are easy to do.
I started with the sketch in mind from 
freshlymadesketch.blogspot.com and grabbed the block
background stamp and inked it up in Night of Navy
 to stamp on the white card stock several times in four rows.
I also stamped the sentiment from same set and ink on top. 
I then layered it to the Night of navy piece and the Daffodil Delight base.
I then stamped the two flowers from the set on thick white card stock
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I colored them with the Stampin Blends in Light Mango Melody,
light and dark Daffodil Delight as well as Ivory in the middle.
I cut three of the Night of Navy leaves from Nature's Thoughts dies.
I added a little Wink of Stell-clear to the center of the flowers!
I just love Navy and yellow together!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tasteful Touches 
Ink: Night Of Navy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, and Ivory
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Nature's Thoughts dies, Wink Of Stella-clear


4 comments:

  1. I like the neat background on this lovely card. Colors turned out just right to make everything look top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background for these beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Love the coloring on the flowers. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete