Thursday, June 18, 2020

Big Deal


I love the Whale Of A Time suite and also love the 
this paper which already has a under water scene for us. 
On the Whale Of A time DSP, I stamped some fish in Calypso Coral ink
up top and then layered it on the 4 1/4" square of Pretty Peacock card stock.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Whale Done set in Pretty Peacock
 and cut with detailed circle from Tasteful Labels dies.
 I stamped the whale from same set in Peacock ink and used the matching punch.
I added a little sequin from Woven Thread for bling.

Hopefully you have a wonderful day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Well Done
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Calypso Coral 
Paper: Whale of A Time DSP, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Whale builder punch, Tasteful Labels dies, Woven threads sequin

1 comment: