Tuesday, June 23, 2020

CTS377 Celebrate You Blooms




I really love coloring the flowers in the Bloom & Grow set.
For the sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I stamped these flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black
on thick white card stock and colored with the Purple Posy,
Just Jade, So Saffron and Seaside Spray Stampin Blends.
I cut with the matching die. I also cut a Stitched So Sweetly
die in white and stamped a sentiment from same set in Black.
I layered these on the Purple Posy designer print and same color base.
I finished off with some Purple Posy gems.

Hoe you have a wonderful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Bloom & Grow
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Purple Posy, Seaside Spray,
So Saffron, and Just Jade
Paper: Whisper White, Purple Posy, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
Budding Blooms dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, 
2019-2021 in color gems

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I thought about using this set for this sketch but backed away from it - your card is WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL than mine could have been. ♥

    ReplyDelete