Friday, June 5, 2020

GDP243 Forever Blooms




My first card with the lovely Bloom & Grow bundle.
I used it to make a wedding card and for the 
floral challenge over at global-design-project.com 
I sat and thought about the color and then thought why 
am I even thinking about it..it has to be purple! 
I stamped the blooms twice in Memento Tuxedo Black
on thick white card stock. I cut them with the matching dies
called Budding Blooms dies. 
I then stamped in same ink the sentiment on white card stock
and cut it with the Stitched Rectangle dies. 
I added them to the Parisian Flourish embossed background
in white then a Highland Heather base.
For the coloring, I used the Stampin Blends markers
in Highland Heather, Purple Posy,
Granny Apple Green, and Daffodil Delight.
Hope you enjoy your weekend and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Bloom & Grow
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Highland Heather,
Purple Posy, Granny Apple Green, and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather
Stitched Rectangle dies, Budding Blooms dies,
and Parisian Flourish embossing folder. 



1 comment: