Tuesday, June 16, 2020

CTS376 & FF0061 Adulting Is Hard

CTS_376




I am playing with the nice sketch challenge from Brian King 
over at casethissketch.blogspot.com and with the 
festivefridaychallenge.com with pink, yellow and 
green along with a little citrus (lime on glass).
I love the sentiment I used in the new set Nothing's Better Than.
I stamped it three times on the stitched white circle in Memento
Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo, and Daffodil Delight. 
I stamped the drink in Memento and added with stamps the coloring
of Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green.
I cut it with the matching dies called Love You More Than dies.
I cut the Granny Apple Green scallop strip with a die 
from Budding Blooms dies. I then added good texture with the 
Tasteful Textile embossing folder and finished on a white base.

Hope you have a delightful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo,
Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo,
Granny Apple Green 
Stitched Shapes dies, Love You More Than dies,
Budding Blooms dies, Tasteful Textile EF, gold dot


2 comments:

  1. Such fun, Windy! I love the colors and the repetition of the sentiment. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper cute card! Love the way you stamped the sentiment and the color combination you used. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete