Friday, June 12, 2020

GDP244 My Thoughts Are With You




I cased the sketch and the soft shades with neutrals from the 
case the designer challenge this week over at global-design-project.com 
and the talented Krista Frattin. 
This is my first card with the new Peony Garden suite and I decided
to color in the lovely print of the the Peony Garden DSP for the background. 
I used my Stampin Blends markers in Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam.
I then added another print of the designer paper for the panel on the right.
I stamped the flower from Prized Peony set in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored it with the same colors then cut it on the matching dies 
called Peony dies. I also stamped the sentiment from the set 
in Basic Gray ink and cut it with a new fav die from Tasteful Labels dies.
I finished up with a few pearls in the right bottom corner.
Such a beautiful suite!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamps set: Prized Peony
Ink: Basic Gray, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Peony Garden DSP, Whisper White
Peony dies, Tasteful Labels dies, pearls

1 comment:

  1. Windy, your first card with the Peony Suite is a winner!It's beautiful! Thank you for sharing with GDP!

    ReplyDelete