Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Take Time For Yourself

Taking time for myself today as this should be my view
 today on our beach vacay on Sanibel Island. 
I did a case from the new SU! catalog page 47 with the 
new set called Seaside View. 
I changed the designer paper strip with a piece 
from Whale Of A Time DSP. 
I ran my Seabed embossing folder with a white piece
of card stock and then layered it on the white base.
I then cut a stitched square from shimmer white paper
and water colored the image from the new Seaside View 
set I stamped in Stazon Black ink.
I used my aqua painter with Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight,
Balmy Blue, and Crumb Cake. 
I then layered a piece of braided linen trim and a strip of 
Balmy Blue with the sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I finished it off with a linen thread bow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside View
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Black.
Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Whale Of a Time DSP, 
Shimmer white paper
Linen thread, braided linen trim, Seabed embossing folder,
aqua painter, Stitched Shapes dies 


2 comments:

  1. Great card...very peaceful scene.
    And I was finally able to pin one of your creations.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete