Tuesday, June 2, 2020

CTS374 Thank You For The Flamingos

CTS374


I wanted to use some more Tropical Oasis DSP 
before it retired this week(today actually). 
I grabbed two prints for the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I layered the leaves print on a Grapefruit Grove base 
and then added the Shaded Spruce layer before finally
laying the flamingo print designer paper. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks set 
in Early Espresso ink on Grapefruit Grove card stock
and cut it with the Ornate Layers dies
 and placed some more Shaded Spruce card stock behind.
I finished it off with a leaf trinket.
Quick, tropical card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Thanks
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Grapefruit Grove, Shaded Spruce,
Tropical Oasis DSP
Ornate Layers dies, Tropical Oasis trickets




No comments:

Post a Comment