Monday, September 28, 2020

Cookies Cookies Cookies

 



I did some casing of Debra Harrison over at
 simplysweetinkdesigns.com for this card. 
I wanted it simple and where I could use any of the 4 items 
in the set like chocolate, coffee, cocktails or cookies like I choose.
I stamped the cookies from the set Nothing's Better Than set
on white card stock in Early Espresso
and then colored them with the second stamp in Crumb Cake.
I cut them out with the matching dies called Love You More Than dies.
I cut the Stitched So Sweetly die in white and stamped words from the 
set in Early Espresso. I then cut the word cookies from same die in
Bermuda Bay card stock.
I popped all these up on the Bermuda Bay background 
embossed with the Absolutely Argyle EF.
I layered it with a piece of Early Espresso and a then a white base.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than 
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Love You More Than dies, 
Absolutely Argyle EF





No comments:

Post a Comment