Tuesday, September 8, 2020

CTS388 Sunflowers Harvested in Love

 



I started to grab my Forever Fern set when I thought 
about how I wanted to color these sunflowers from 
Jar of Flowers again for the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I stamped them twice on the white card stock cut 3 3/4" by 5"
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then stamped from same set the 
Pretty Peacock rope line across the middle. 
I colored the flowers with the Stampin blends markers 
in Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, light Pretty Peacock and light Old Olive.
I then ran the whole background through the Subtles 
embossing folder for texture. 
I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Goodness set 
with the Pretty Peacock ink colored with a marker
on the words to make it go long ways on the Cajun Craze
card stock cut with the Lovely Labels pick a punch.
I then layered all on a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock and 
a Cajun Craze base.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!
Windy
 
Stamp sets: Jar Of flowers, Autumn Goodness
Paper: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends markers- Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, 
Old Olive and Cajun Craze
Lovely Labels pick a punch, Subtles embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment