Tuesday, September 1, 2020

You Make The World

 


I designed this card and made 10 of them last month for a swap 
with other demo friends in my stamping group.
I used a Misty Moonlight base and a piece of Just Jade to layer off set.
I then used apiece of shimmer white card stock to 
water color some of both those colors for a background. 
When dry, I ran it through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder for texture.
I then cut two globes with white card stock and a circle with vellum.
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful world on Misty Moonlight card stock
 in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white emboss powder then cut the circle.
All dies were from the World Map dies.
I finished it off with a few Misty Moonlight dots.
Hope you have a fab first day of September!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful World
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, VersaMark
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, vellum, shimmer white,
Whisper White 
Heat tool, white embossing powder, World Map dies, Tasteful Textile EF,
In color dots-Misty Moonlight

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this mix of blues and greens. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love these colors together. The card is perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are considering buying clear labels with gold foil print,you’ve probably wondered how to go about doing this. If so, read this article to learn how to order gold-foil labels for your business needs. It may seem a bit confusing, but it’s not as hard as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete