Tuesday, September 15, 2020

CTS389 More Than Coffee

 



This was a fun card to make from a fun sketch
 over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I think it is the plaid paper that reminds me of candy corn than make this card!
 I use d a piece from the Plaid Tidings DSP on a white base.
 I added the Pumpkin Pie piece along with a strip of Basic Black card stock.
I then cut the words using the Love You More Than dies and Basic Black
along with Pumpkin Pie card stock. 
I added them down the left side.
I then stamped three coffee cups in Memento Tuxedo Black from the 
Nothing's Better Than stamp set and stamped pumpkin Pie over to color them in.
After cutting them with the matching dies, I stacked them on each other.
I finished it off a few black gems.
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White,
Plaid Tidings DSP
Love You More Than dies, black gems


1 comment:

  1. I love these solid panels against the bright, plaid panel beneath! Such a fun card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete