Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hello Greenery

 



I designed this card for a local card swap. 
I wanted to make a card that opened with a flap on top
and not in a traditional way.
I started with a piece of Garden Green card stock at 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".
I layered a piece of Forever Greenery DSP on that base.
I then cut the white at 3' by 9" and scored at 4 1/2".
I ran the top through the Wrapped In Texture EF after I stamped the 
sentiment from Forever Fern in Blackberry Bliss ink.
I ran some Peacock ribbon through a gold hoop and then 
around the back before attaching the white card stock to the base.
I stamped some leaves from the Forever Fern set in
Garden Green and Blackberry Bliss. 
I cut them along with other leaves from the Forever Flourishing dies.
I used Pretty Peacock card stock along with gold foil for those leaves.
I like how it turned out!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Fern
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP,
gold foil, Pretty Peacock
Gold hoop, Pretty Peacock/Old Olive reversible ribbon,
Wrapped In Texture EF, Forever Flourishing dies





1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Such a great card that perfectly showcases this suite. ♥

    ReplyDelete