Friday, September 18, 2020

GDP258 Ferns Are Amazing

 


For the sketch challenge for the global-design-project.com 
I used the Forever fern bundle with three new in colors!
I grabbed Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, and Bumblebee
and stamped a fern in each color. 
I cut them with the matching dies and popped them up 
on the white postage stamp punches. 
I then layered them on the white card stock embossed 
with the Old World Paper embossing folder. 
I added that to the Just Jade base.
I finished off with one dot in each in color for bling.
For the sentiment, I used the Ornate Thanks set
and Just Jade ink. 
I will have to make this again in some other color combos. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Fern and Ornate Thanks
Ink: Just Jade, Bumblebee, and Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White
Old World Paper embossing folder, Postage Stamp punch,
Forever Flourishing dies, in color dots, banner punch-retired


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! The design is simple, yet elegant. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete