Monday, September 21, 2020

FMS453 Fall Wreath Thanks

 



I love this Plaid Tidings DSP and getting lots of use of the fall colors
while I can. I used it here for the sketch challenge over at
 freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week. 
I layered this print on a white base and then cut a white square
which I ran through the Tin Tile embossing folder.
I cut Pumpkin Pie and Blackberry Bliss card stock with the 
Wreath Builder dies and then a Crushed Curry bow.
I added a Blackberry Bliss gem to the bow. 
I stamped the sentiment on a Ornate Frame in white card stock
from the Arrange A Wreath set in Blackberry Bliss ink.
It was quick and easy card with fun layers and textures.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy

Stamp set: Arrange A Wreath
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP,
Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry
Blackberry gem-retired, Wreath Builder dies,
Ornate Frames dies, Tin Tile embossing folder



3 comments:

  1. That background is beautiful with your leaves! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you pulled from the paper to create your wreath - it's rich and elegant! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete