Wednesday, September 2, 2020

PP506 Gather Together With Plaid

 



I pulled out a returning fav bundle called Gather Together in 
the holiday catalog for the tic tac toe challenge this week 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I went diagonal for die cut, embossing and patterned paper. 
I also grabbed some awesome plaid paper in the holiday catalog
called Plaid Tidings.
I cut a little slant on both bottom corners for something different
before I layered it on the Pretty Peacock card stock ran 
through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and placed on a Peacock base.
I stamped the pumpkins in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on white card stock and colored them with the Stampin Blends in
Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Pretty Peacock. 
I also used the color lifter to make some shading.
I cut them out with the matching Gathered Leaves dies.
I then stamped the large leaf in Pretty Peacock on Crushed Curry
card stock and cut with matching die.
I also cut a few embossed leaves in Cajun and Peacock card stocks.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Black ink on white card stock 
and cut it with the Stitched Nested Labels die.
I finished it off with a cute Terracotta Tile bow from Ornate 
Garden ribbon pack.
I like all the fall colors and texture created!
I love pumpkins!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends markers- Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede
Paper: Plaid Tidings DSP, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock,
Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Gathered Leaves dies, Ornate Garden ribbon combo pack, 
Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Stitched Nested Labels dies


6 comments:

  1. I love this card! When I try to pin it, all that shows up is the Paper Players icon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am sorry, I have done everything I can and cannot get the Pin to work right.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, Windy! I absolutely love this plaid with the coordinating pumpkins. Great card! Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, your plaid paper is gorgeous! I love the little pumpkins and leaves. Isn't Fall the best time of the year?Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that plaid Windy and your co-ordinating pumpkins are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete