Friday, January 21, 2022

A Soft Friendly Hello

 


This next class card uses two items you can earn free from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) promotion going on right now with SU! When you spend 100.00 or more on products from SU!, you can earn the set and DSP called Friendly Hello for free!  I am casing the layout from fellow demo Amanda Pitman.  I love using the three panels of the designer paper for a taste of all three colors I am using to color the image.
 I cut the DSP strips 1 5/8" by 3 7/8" and added them to piece of white card stock cut 4" by 5 1/4" then added to the Pool Party base. I ran a piece of Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon around and a tie before adhering. I used the Scalloped Contours die to cut the panel piece I stamped the image and sentiment on in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The sentiment comes as Hello Friend but I snipped the Hello and Friend apart because I will use the Hello more alone. I colored the bird with the Pool Party Stampin Blend marker, the leaves with the Granny Apple Green, the flowers in Fresh Freesia and Petal Pink and the limb in SU400. I finished it off with thesome opal rounds gems. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Hello
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, SU400, Fresh Freesia 
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Friendly Hello DSP
Scalloped Contours dies, opal rounds gems, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon



2 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous panels behind your bird. Your coloring of the bird, flower and leaves is perfection! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and love the pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete