Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sweet Conversations

 


I was just playing around for the first time trying out the new Sweet Talk suite. I decided to make a cute 4 1/4" square card with Highland Heather, Blushing Bride and Pool Party for colors. I stamped the background 4" square piece of Highland Heather with the X & O stamps in the same color ink. I then cut Blushing Bride hearts from the Sweet Hearts dies to scatter. I also cut the little white tag from the same dies and added the Pool Partybow. I stamped the stripes stamp from Sweet Conversations set in Highland Heather and the large swirl stamp in Pool Party on white card stock and cut them out with the same Sweet Hearts dies in two sizes of hearts. I then stamped the little water color looking heart in Blushing Bride ink and the used a Gorgeous Grape marker on the sentiment from another heart stamp from the set Sweet Conversations and cut it out. 
Hope you have a sweet day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Highalnd Heather and Blushing Bride
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather and Blushing Bride
Sweet Hearts dies, Pool Party ribbon 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete