Friday, January 28, 2022

Seas The Day

 


My first play with the Seas The Day bundle and I decided to add some Simply Marbelous DSP I earned for free with my Stampin Up! order in January. I added the paper on the Coastal Cabana base. I then stamped some sea grass from the Seas The Day set in Coastal Cabana on a white card stock panel as well as the sentiment. On another piece of white card stock I stamped the fish in Cabana ink, the jellyfish in Pale Papaya ink and the Gelorge the Octopus in Calypso Coral ink. I cut them out with the Sea dies. I popped them on along with some Bermuda Bay rhinestones. 
Hope you have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seas The Day
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya 
Paper: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Simply Marbleous DSP
Seas dies, rhinestones

1 comment: