Monday, January 3, 2022

Brightening My Day With Tulips

 


Love this Flowering Fields DSP! Did I say that Friday in my post? Why, yes I did! I am using the other have of what I cut for Friday's card layered on here on a piece of white card stock and added to the Highland Heather base. I cut two rows of mini tulips in Highland Heather with the Windmill Fields dies along with the Rich Razzleberry bike. I stamped the sentiment from the SAB set called Special Moments in Rich Razzleberry ink. So simple!  Tomorrow you will be able to purchase the Flowering Fields suite and earn for free the Special Moments stamp set as sale-a-bration (SAB) starts January 4th, 2022. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Special Moments
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Rich Razzleberry and Flowering Fields DSP
Windmill Fields dies

No comments:

Post a Comment