Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Valentine's Day Card With Sweet Talk Suite

 


This is my Valentine's Day card for classes this month. I used the Sweet Talk suite to make this cute card and I love the purple, red and pink together. I started with the Highland Heather base and added another piece of the same color card stock I ran through the Gingham embossing folder. I cut a strip of the Sweet Talk DSP and added some Real Red faux linen ribbon down for my background. I cut the white rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink plus the X and O in Highland Heather ink from the Sweet Conversations set. I stamped the two hearts from the set on Highalnd Heather and Blushing Bride card stocks and cut them out with the Sweet Hearts dies. I also cut the red hearts from Real Red card stock and the mini envelope as well in Blushing Bride card stock. 
Hope you have a sweet Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Conversations 
Ink: Highland Heather , Real Red
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Real Red, Blushing Bride, and Sweet Talk DSP
Real Red faux linen ribbon, Gingham embossing folder, Sweet Hearts dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love Highland Heather with these pinks and red! ♥

    ReplyDelete