Friday, January 14, 2022

More Relaxing In The Moment

 


I am using the In The Moment set again. Sometimes I will pull out a set and create several projects at one time as I have them in my head. This set is so easy to stamp and color. Here I have stamped the image in White Craft ink and then did a little coloring with my water color pencil in white on Night of Navy card stock. I added the image to a piece of Basic White cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and stamped with the sentiment in Night of Navy ink. I added it all to a Navy base and ran some retired blue/silver twine around with a tie. I was a quick card and I like the Navy and White together. 
Hope you have an awesome weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: White Craft, Night Of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy and Basic White
Stitched Rectangle dies, blue/silver twine-retired, water color pencils-white

1 comment: