Wednesday, January 26, 2022

GDP327 A Soft & Sweet Valentine's





Again, I am playing with the Sweet Talk suite today getting ready for the next holiday-Valentine's Day! Great time for the theme challenge over at global-design-project.com  I grabbed a white base and added some Sweet Talk DSP in a Highland Heather print. I then cut a Stitched So Sweetly white rectangle and stamped in Highland Heather ink the sentiment from Sweet Conversations set. I also cut from another piece of the Sweet Talk desinger paper several hearts using the Sweet Hearts dies. I finished off with some iridescent rhinestones. 
Hope you have a sweet Wednesday! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Highland Heather
Paper: Basic White, SWeet Talk DSP
Sweet Hearts dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, iridescent rhinestones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment